Enter the world of health sciences with
Phlebotomy training at Lincoln
Phlebotomists aren't just responsible for drawing blood. In this healthcare facilitator role, they help put patients at ease and make the experience of drawing blood and collecting samples a comfortable one. And to help you have the career you've always wanted, Lincoln is proud to offer Phlebotomy training that lets you experience what your new career will be like before you graduate.
What Phlebotomy classes teach you
Experience a gratifying medical career helping others through Phlebotomy training.
- Graduates earn a Certificate upon completion of the Phlebotomy program.
- Phlebotomy classes teach you basic principles of venipuncture, including collection procedures, infection control and specimen transpiration.
- Practice procedures such as taking vital signs, collection information for patient records, injection techniques, sterilizing procedures, first aid and CRP among others.
- Train on Electronic Health Records software, which is used in medical offices today.
- Externships encourage student self-learning with guidance and supervision from a medical professional.
As a Phlebotomist, a compassionate personality and professional attitude combined with practical training can lead to an exciting and rewarding career. Our Phlebotomy courses prepare you for a compassionate career that lets you work with people in a variety of medical settings. Graduates of the Phlebotomy program have moved on to work as phlebotomists or clinical assistants for hospital labs, clinics, physicians' offices, blood banks and plasma centers.
Support during your Phlebotomy training
Also, Lincoln has student centered programs to help you throughout your studies such as the Early Student Engagement program, tutoring and our Career Services department. The staff throughout our network of schools is dedicated to your success, and is always willing to go the extra mile to help you reach personal and professional goals.
Looking for Phlebotomy courses near you? Request more information, and get on the path to starting your Phlebotomy training at Lincoln.
*The schools have no existing agreement with employers to provide jobs to students and do not guarantee employment.