GET HANDS-ON AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICAL TRAINING AT LINCOLN TECH
Learn how to fix the cars you love to drive - enroll in automotive technical training at Lincoln, and get on the path to a successful automotive career!
Why should I choose Lincoln College of Technology for my auto technology program?
Lincoln is no ordinary auto mechanic school - it's a place where:
- You'll be taught by ASE-Certified instructors
- You'll receive hands-on realistic training inside our fully-equipped, modern auto bays and garage, using computerized diagnostic equipment and specialty tools*
- You'll learn using fun, interactive techniques, such as web-based information retrieval systems - instructors use a projector to ask questions, and students respond using a 'clicker' to chime in with their answers
Lincoln Auto Tech School offers more:
- Our 'Driving Your Performance' course adds to your auto mechanics training, teaching you about life skills and building your self-confidence - so you'll be ready to present the best 'you' to potential employers!
- Lincoln's Career Services department will help you find companies that need people just like you!
What kind of auto technician jobs will I be prepared to work in?
ASE-certification is crucial to a successful career, and formal training can substitute for one of the two years' work experience required for this. ASE Master Accredited programs in automotive technology at Lincoln will fast-track your way into entry-level employment as an automotive technician at car dealerships, independent automotive shops, service centers, fleet maintenance departments and more! Enroll now!
* Campus equipment and machinery varies by school.